We can assist plantations sector to meet regulatory requirements and in accordance with ISPO, MSPO and RSPO requirements.
- Provide recommendations and evaluation regarding the real condition of plantations.
- Conducting Environment Impact Assessment (EIA/ANDAL) and Environment and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA/AMDAL) for new plantations.
- Preparing the Environment Management Plan and conducting regular Environmental Compliance Audits.
- We can also assist your firm in the preparation of Sustainability Reports in accordance with palm oil regulations or in accordance with any other international bodies regulating the palm oil sector.
- We can develop sustainability guideline, strategy and policy for the oil palm sector to meet international certification standards and expectation.
- We also have the expertise to undertake Environmental and Social Impact Assessment to meet International Finance Corporation requirements.